- Keep people who support, love and encourage you in your circle.
- Do something you love everyday.
- Work towards your dream everyday.
- Fall in love with YOURSELF more and more each day.
- Respect the lows and the highs.
- Enjoy the ride!
What are you happy about today?
I’m back with my second gift guide for this year (1st one here) and it is for the beauty lovers on your holiday shopping list! I love shopping for beauty items and they really do make the best gifts. Am I the only one who buys something because the packaging is so cute? Here are some of my top beauty items that I think will make kick-ass gifts!
- The beauty blender will make a perfect gift for any female on your list ($39.95)
- Lime Crime makes the most pigmented lipsticks in the. best. colors. ($18)
- Ouidad’s Gift Sets have everything you need to be curl ready on the go ($27)
- A palette with the best shadow shades for everyday ($27)
- 12 mini nail polishes from Deborah Lippmann ($78)
- The cutest freakin’ perfume bottle: Dot by Marc Jacobs ($92)
- I’m dying for a Clarisonic brush and this kit is awesome! ($150)
- For those who like all natural products this duo by Ole Herickson is great! ($10)
- A kit with samples of ALL of Benefit’s best sellers ($36)
Sephora is hosting Cyber Week with tons of deals, free samples and free shipping on online orders! My favorite hair care brand Ouidad is also hosting their Annual Friends and Family Sale with deals, free shipping and free gifts with your purchase!
Check out my Gift Guide for Holiday Gifts under $50
Are you shopping or wishing for any beauty items this year?
CYBER MONDAY is HERE!!
We are having our biggest sale of the year with 50% off all orders!! Shop our collection of B.A.D. Girl must-have pieces that will make the best gifts for you or someone you love! Everything is designed and or made by me and I hope you love them as much as I do!!
SHOP Our CYBER MONDAY SUPER SALE!
Thank you so much for the love and support!!
I am so excited for our first ever BLACK FRIDAY Sale! We are offering FREE worldwide shipping AND a FREE Surprise gift with every order!! The sale will go one all weekend and end with a Cyber Monday sale! This is the time to stock up on some of our B.A.D. Girl pieces all designed and/or handmade by me! Thank you so much for the love and support!!
Doing any sale shopping this weekend?
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers who are celebrating today! I hope your day is filled with lots of love, laughs, turkey and pie! I will be spending the day with my family eating, drinking and laughing. It is also my brothers birthday today so Happy Birthday EJ!!
I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY for MyTee B.A.D. that is taking place on Facebook and Instagram just in time for the holidays. You can win $50 to spend on our site! woohoo! All you have to do is be a fan or follower, like the pic shown below and tag a friend that you are grateful to have in your life! It ends tonight at 7:30 pm EST and is open worldwide!
Thank YOU so much for the continued love and support!
If you’re like me then holiday shopping doesn’t even cross your mind until you have devoured enough turkey and pumpkin pie to warrant a shopping trip simply for the sake of getting some cardio in. Well, luckily for you I put together the first of my holiday 2013 gift guides that should help you get in the mood to shop… for others! Enjoy!
- Seeing Dollar Signs Beanie ($20)
- My Future Baby Daddy Ryan Gosling on an iPhone Case ($30)
- All about dainty necklaces like this sterling silver Pretty Young Thing one ($50)
- 90′s grunge inspired headwrap ($26)
- Pamela Barsky pouches have the best sayings ($16)
- Really pretty illustrated tarot cards ($40)
- Adjustable affirmation bangle bracelets ($25)
- A beautiful antique looking lipstick holder ($28)
- Perfect destination shot glasses printed with organic ink ($26)
- The cutest girl power tee made by a talented Mexican Artist ($35)
What is on your holiday wish list?
Here is a great way to practice an attitude of gratitude! Everyday pick at least one thing that you see or experience and feel grateful for and write it down on pieces of paper. Throw the paper along with a quarter (or a dollar if you’re ballin’ like that) into a jar. When the jar is all filled up treat yourself, or better yet, someone else.
Doing this daily will allow you to begin training yourself to practice an attitude of gratitude and therefore increasing the amount of good things in your life.
I am starting my gratitude jar today just in time for thanksgiving and I challenge you to start with me!
Let’s do it!
What are you grateful for today?