Fresh off the rack!

January 11, 2012

I am OBSESSING over this shirt! Its from the Charlotte Ronson for JCPenny Collection. Yes, you read correctly it is from JCP! GASP! I know!

My fabulous secret Santa bought me this baby! Thank you Naz!!

New arm candy I scooped up at Forever 21 with a gift card! BUY HERE and HERE

My sorority sisters and I had our annual gift exchange this past weekend. Along with the sweater I got these cute ass critter slippers and an even cuter knit turban hat!

New neon panties to brighten up my winter.  I may have an underwear addiction… Do you buy a lot of panties??

I bought this blotting powder by BENEFIT at ULTA and I am so happy I did! I have very red skin and I get way too oily.

This powder covered up my redness and gave my skin a nice finish. Perfect for days when putting on a full face of make up is just not on my agenda.

I just threw some of the powder on, covered my lids with primer and dusted on a bit of bronzer and I had a natural looking glow!

What are some new items you have recently purchased or received?!

1. January 11, 2012 9:43 am

I heart Ronson literally y figuratively. Affordable designs for great prices!!! I saw that sweater, I know your gonna look hawtt. Xoxo

2. January 11, 2012 9:58 am

I love that sweater. So cute. Great arm candy too. Michael Kors watches are the best!!!

3. vsdresscode permalink
    January 11, 2012 10:08 am

love the sweater and the hat!!!!

4. January 11, 2012 10:20 am

Great items LOVE the sweater!!! I recently received 2 oversized clutches from Asos

5. January 11, 2012 1:16 pm

thanks for the comment .. take care x

6. January 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Omg we got the same VS panties lmao ;)

We need to go shopping together :)

7. January 13, 2012 1:28 am

This may be TMI but I have such a bad panty buying problem that I have an under bed storage bin full of them since they can’t all fit in my dresser. Oh well, the way I see it I’ll never be caught giving the paparazzi a crotch shot ;-) Now that would be BAD…and not in a good way!

8. January 14, 2012 10:10 pm

I like buying cute panties too. I do the 5/$25 at Victoria’s Secret. Also loving your sweater – I’ll have to check the JC Penny on block for that collection.

9. January 17, 2012 6:14 pm

i love I heart ronson. it’s always such a great collection. JCP totally has some good gets, i just forget to go in there sometimes! i love those bracelets and the MK watch too!!!

i’ve been buying way too many shoes lately. mostly from the thrift store though!!!