Target Shopping Haul

February 23, 2012

I made a quick stop at my local Target a few days ago and of course I ended up leaving with more than I planned for.

I mentioned these leopard print pants in my last post and I love anything Hello Kitty + NEON!

Socks are also one of my obsessions as I mentioned HERE. How cute are these neon babies?

I have a major weakness for sunglasses and I like to buy cheap ones to experiment with different styles before I invest in a good pair.

I would have never thought round frames would look good on my face shape but these are mad cute!

Picked up some new nail polish strips in the beauty section. Spring Fever & Lust-Rous. I love these things. Have you tried them yet?

Any fun new purchases?

xx

Nicole

1. February 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Hello Kitty t-shirt is way too CUTE

2. February 23, 2012 11:58 pm

This post MAKES me want to go to Target soooo bad! Pay day is next week so I have to hold out at least till then!

3. Nina permalink
    February 24, 2012 11:07 am

Target is always fun to go to, always find something good.
    Hello Kitty & NEON = <3

4. February 26, 2012 9:07 pm

This leopard jeans !!!!!!! <3

5. February 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Do we have the same sunglasses? haha I have tortoise shell ones from Target too. That second Sally Hansen looks like Winter Funderland. I plan on making a trip to Target while my dad is in town this week – SO EXCITED!

6. February 28, 2012 6:50 am

I loved your purchases!! Especially the leopard print pants and the sunglasses!!!
    Kisse Nic
    Be well dear

7. February 28, 2012 10:35 am

I’m supposed to be on a shopping ban but I think I may cancel it. I just scored a hot pair of floral jeans! LOVE your haul from target, especially those floral nail wraps!