I Need You to Style Me B.A.D.

March 21, 2012

I bought these babies at  Zara and I’ve rocked them a few times  already, but I don’t think my outfits have done them justice.

How sick is it that these shoes have fringe on them? I call them wings cuz they flap around when I walk. It’s too bad they can’t get me to work any faster when I am running late!

So I want your ideas on how I can rock these?!

HELP!

Buy these shoes at ZARA HERE

1. julietopoku permalink
    March 22, 2012 2:01 am

OMG!! i love them!!! I would print it up. Leopard or cheetah blouse with some short jean shorts or a cute tshirt dress. Even a nice prissy dress would look great with them if you throw on a vest or a blazer. Omg I wanna get them now!! What have you worn them with??

2. Ccaps permalink
    March 22, 2012 8:17 am

Wear them w shorts and a blazer PALEASEEEE

3. Dori-Kay permalink
    March 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Eeee! Those kicks are fly as hell! Jealous! :D I think the previous outfit ideas are great! Here are a couple more I think may be cool:
    I dont know about you but I have a ton of old concert t-shirts and band t-shirts I don’t wear anymore but can’t bear getting rid of. Lately I have been cutting them up and wearing a cool tank top underneath..try pairing a bad ass cut up tee with an awesome skirt or cut off shorts…think that would really bring out the rock n roll aspect of the shoes. Also I was thinking it would be really sweet to pair them with a lady like vintage dress…maybe from the 50s or 60s! Or anything lady like for that matter…love the mix of lady like with something edgy. Maybe a preppy button up? Also I think they would look fabulous with something floral. Love yo stlye girl! Not to mention your thoughts on life in general! Keep it up….makes my day to open my e-mail and see that you have posted something new!

• March 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank you so much Dori-Kay! Love your ideas for the band tee and the floral! Bought a floral dress over the weekend thanks to your suggestion! Pics soon! :)

4. March 22, 2012 9:03 pm

I love em! I’d pair em with a cute cotton frilly dress or some wax shiny skinny jeans!

5. Miiss E permalink
    March 22, 2012 11:31 pm

I’d wear them w a cut off short and a slightly oversize blk tanky… Maybe graphic to add some flavor, which u don’t need much of due to the shoes. Definitely gold jewels but funky+danty. Hoop earrings and an effortless bun! Lol styled head 2 toe! Or u could trade the short for a emerald green skinny jean!

6. March 23, 2012 10:36 am

Def. with skinnies, cut offs, minis anything to show these babies off!

Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

7. March 23, 2012 6:31 pm

We need to go on a Zara shopping trip :)

8. March 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Love that shoes, so styleee! Kisses Nic, have a nice weekend =***

9. March 27, 2012 4:40 am

I’d wear them with a casual light dress and a cream suede jacket. Option B would be a simple tee, denim cut-offs and some jewellery with feathers :)
    Am I being too specific here? xx

Trackbacks

1. MyTee BAD Girl Style « Style Me B.A.D.