Meet My New BFF Anastasia. She Is From Beverly Hills!

April 5, 2012

The team over at Anastasia of Beverly Hills sent me the Beauty Express Brow Kit in Brunette to try out and I am finally posting my product review!

Left Eye: High Arch & Right Eye: Full Arch

The cool thing about this kit is it comes with stencils to help you achieve your ideal brow shape. It’s cool to change up your brows and have some fun with your look.

I LOVE the full arch stencil for when my brows start to grow back in and get a lil crazy looking. It’s a life saver!

The brow brush is also clutch in helping create nice lines for shaping your brows.

My only complaint is that I am a girl on the go and I need something smaller and easier to carry around, but I love it regardless!

Thank you for the kit ABH!

Do you fill in your eyebrows? What products do you use?

More about Anastasia of Beverly Hills HERE

1. amber permalink
    April 5, 2012 4:33 pm

I LOVE Anastasia of Beverly Hills!!!!!!!!!!! i use the Highlighting Brow Kit but it looks like im going to have to get the kit you have! looks awesome! :)

2. April 5, 2012 11:06 pm

I didn’t realize your eyebrows were so thin! Anastasia is so expensive. I’ve been enjoying Bare Minerals eyebrow powder and Make Up For Ever’s eyebrow brush :)

3. April 6, 2012 1:56 am

What a lovely transformation-good job!!!

4. April 6, 2012 7:24 pm

that look so good!!! i’m terrible at filling in my brows. i fill mine in with a dark brown shadow from mac. i like it but it would be better if i knew what i was doing. and i’ve tried using the stencils but i end up looking like a clown :(

5. April 6, 2012 8:55 pm

I just use a pencil to fill mine.. i have never tried the templates!

6. April 6, 2012 11:41 pm

Love that it has a stencil!

7. April 7, 2012 9:56 am

So pretty! You look totally amazing – and we loooooove the eye brow stencil!

PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

8. April 7, 2012 3:21 pm

I love eye products and have various brands, are what I buy more!! Kisses dear and thanks for coments!! =**

Vv Becker

9. April 8, 2012 9:36 am

Thats soo cute haven’t heard of that brand before.. I like the make up you did!