Island Gal

September 19, 2012

I celebrated my birthday in Puerto Rico, which is one of my favorite places in the world.  We had perfect weather, delicious food and so much fun. There is nothing more relaxing or amazing than dining ocean side. We had brunch with the ocean just feet away from us.

I spent my actual birthday drinking plenty of rum on Icaco Beach, which is off the mainland of PR and accessible only by boat. I went snorkeling for the first time too!

Oh how I miss la playa (the beach)…

Now its back to the daily grind. Le Sigh.

Have you ever celebrated your birthday in a different country?

xx

Nicole

About these ads
  1. Vanessa permalink
    September 19, 2012 9:20 am

It looks like you had a great time!!!! Me and Ivan are going in February I need to know all the good plaes to go to!!! <3 xoxo

2. September 19, 2012 9:33 am

So jealous! hehe No I have no celebrated my birthday in another country. Ever since I was younger, I was always wanted to celebrate it in NYC. Now that I share a birthday with my nephew in California… I have to fight to keep that dream alive!!

3. September 19, 2012 10:48 am

omggggggggggggg take me next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. September 19, 2012 2:29 pm

sounds like a fabulous birthday!

5. September 19, 2012 2:42 pm

I went to Puerto Rico for my 21st birthday many, many moons ago (wink). It is so amazing there. I, too, did not want to leave.

6. September 19, 2012 8:44 pm

You look great! I love your hair curly! So pretty! Happy Birthday again :)

7. September 24, 2012 9:26 am

I wish I could travel more. It looks so beautiful where you are! :)

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

8. September 24, 2012 1:17 pm

I want to be there right now!!! I just have a week and a couple of days until I’m off to Hawaii but these pictures are killing me. PS love the nail polish color

9. September 25, 2012 4:26 am

Nicole!!! Look at you being all natural! YOU look AMAZING!!!

10. September 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Ooooh! So lucky! I’d love to know Puerto Rico! Loved your photos and outfits, you look beautiful … kisses! http://maniadeguria.com.br

Trackbacks

1. B.A.D. Girl Style: Make a Statement « Style Me B.A.D.