B.A.D. Girl Beauty Tip For Oily Skin

September 24, 2012

I suffer from oily a$$ skin and have realized that gel products work way better for my skin so I am happy to share with you my new favorites.

Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel: This gel is awesome it has a really nice cooling effect and leaves my skin feeling soft with minimal shine after applying.

Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This stuff has changed my life! Its a velvety smooth gel that instantly mattes my skin and keeps me shine free for hours! I’ve been able to make it through a work day with a shine free forehead. No lie!

So this weeks tip: Try a GEL product!

Have any of you ever tried these products? What do you use for shine control?

Both products can be found at Sephora

xx

Nicole

About these ads
  1. September 24, 2012 11:42 am

I tried Boscia’s black mask (I think…) but didn’t care much for it. That mattifying gel sounds interesting. Have you ever tried an HD powder? It’s supposed to help set makeup but also eliminate shine. I enjoy them :)

2. Nina permalink
    September 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah gels work soo much better. My favorite is goodskin (from kohls) pore refiner works sooo good and covfers pores really good. Def recommend to anyone with large pores.

3. September 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Never heard of them before but I am heading over to Sephora now to check them out!! Thanks for sharing!! I have oily t-zone issues

4. September 24, 2012 9:48 pm

that anti-shinny gel sounds great!! Have to check it out this weekend !!! Thanks for letting me know this product! :D

5. September 25, 2012 4:25 am

Nicole –
    You are lucky that at least you have defined skin, it’s oily and the products are targeted especially for it.

Myself, *makes roaring sounds*, I have combination skin – which is neither dry nor oily, it’s freaking both at the same time!

Luckily, I found a few brands that do wonders but they are so expensive that half of my paycheck goes directly to creams, serums, toners etc!

6. September 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Great! Too bad we do not have here! =/ Kisses http://maniadeguria.com.br

7. September 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks for the share- I usually use cetaphil

8. October 4, 2012 2:05 pm