B.A.D. Girl Style: Make a Statement

October 4, 2012

I scored this awesome necklace at a really cute boutique in Puerto Rico called Hecho a Mano, which means hand made when I was on vacation last month. My bf insisted on being the one to actually “buy” it for me because he thought it was so dope, so technically it was a gift! Thanks babe!

This necklace makes such a bold statement and is so authentic and different that I didn’t even bother putting on earrings and I ALWAYS wear earrings. The necklace itself is really light weight, made of natural materials (wood) and it barely felt like I had anything on which is awesome because some statement pieces can be mad heavy.

I rocked my new MyTee B.A.D. turban head wrap, which is made out of recycled organic cotton tee shirts! It will be up for sale on our site very soon!!

Any fun statement pieces you’re currently obsessed with?

p.s Shout out to my sister, Nina, for the photos!

xx

Nicole

SHOP HECHO A MANO

SHOP MYTEE BAD

About these ads
  1. October 4, 2012 10:35 pm

I love the necklace! I need a turbo band ASAP! ;)

2. October 4, 2012 11:42 pm

I have 2 necklaces that a friend got me from Mongolia and lately I always seem to pick one of them up when I want a statement piece. There’s just something about them that speak to me. Love the necklace btw!!

3. October 5, 2012 11:28 am

Loved the turban is a cool idea to differentiate the looks! I loved the whole look, you rock! Kisses dear and have a great weekend!!
    Vivi Becker

4. October 6, 2012 12:52 pm

I want that necklace!

5. October 7, 2012 1:28 pm

Nicole –
    This is officially my fave outfit post. I love everything about it. You are a trendy style queen here. Wowzer!

6. October 7, 2012 3:35 pm

I am digging that necklace. It’s a great statement piece. Love the colors.

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

7. October 7, 2012 9:27 pm

Gorgeous necklace!

8. October 8, 2012 1:56 pm

Ohh can’t wait for the headwrap! Love statement jewelry, love that you kept everything simple and let the necklace stand on it’s own. Is that your new TJ Maxx bag? I need to see you rock that neon one ASAP!

9. October 9, 2012 11:43 am

I’m in love with that blazer and headwrap! I haven’t been in love with statements as wearing over the knee socks with everything lately, lol.

10. October 10, 2012 10:59 pm

I love that necklace and your classic black pumps!