B.A.D. Girl Tip: Giving Up vs Trying Harder
This is something we probably have learned the hard way at some point in our life and being the DETERMINED women that we are it can be difficult for us to just throw in the towel. We aren’t quitters, because quitters never win right?
Well, I strongly believe in NEVER saying never! It is majorly important for us to grow, understand and realize when we need to work harder for something or someone and when it is best for us to gracefully bow out.
When To Try Harder:
- You haven’t actually “failed” yet
- You haven’t given 120% of your efforts
- Your heart tells you that you CAN
- You believe in your idea
When To Move On:
- Your efforts are not being appreciated
- You are causing more harm than good
- YOU are not happy
When do you think someone should move on or try harder at something?