My Winter Skincare Routine
I mentioned in a previous post how I was switching up my skin care routine so I can face the winter (literally) here in New York. I am happy I did because it has been super cold out and going from single digit temperatures outdoors to a room/car with blasting heat is no bueno for my already problem skin.
So here is what I have been doing to keep my skin moisturized and flake free.
1. Dior Cleansing Milk: This is my daily face cleanser that I use twice a day.
2. Origins Modern Friction: I use this 1-2 per week to help exfoliate and refresh my skin.
3. F.A.B. Instant Oatmeal Mask: I use this 2-3 per week to help combat dryness.
4. Ultra Repair Cream: This cream is awesome and is my daily day/night moisturizer.
5. Urban Decay De-Slick Spray: I put this on before my moisturizer to help combat shine.
6. F.A.B. Lip Therapy: This is a kick ass lip balm that kind of tastes like chamomile tea.
All of the products I mentioned can be found at Sephora, which is great because they will give you FREE samples to try!
If you are looking for more tips on protecting your skin during the cold weather you can check out my post here.
What products do you use to stay moisturized? Any I should try?!