Why It’s OK To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
I get that people feel like we shouldn’t have ONE day out of the year to to celebrate love in our life, but honestly its no different than celebrating a holiday like Thanksgiving where we take the time out to give thanks for what we have right, right?
5 Reasons it’s OK to Celebrate:
1. It’s a holiday, which means we have a legit excuse to get out, have fun amd meet people!
2. Gift Giving helps spread cheer and positive energy.
3. You can use it as an excuse to treat YOURSELF.
4. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for lovers; its also for family and friends.
5. B.A.D. Girls spread Love everyday and Feb 14th is no different, right?
In a fast paced crazy world I feel like Holidays gives us the opportunity to take time out and make an extra effort to show our appreciation for our vast blessings and good fortune EVEN IF we make an effort to do it on the daily.
Do you celebrate V-DAY?
*image is not my own.