I have a serious obsession with wedges and platforms as of late. The higher the better. I don’t know if it’s because they remind me of the Spice Girls or because they are so much more comfy than typical heels, but I am in love. Jeffrey Campbell has also become one of my favorite designers and he is famous for his super high platform shoes. I have about 3 pairs on my Christmas wish list this year!
1. Jeffrey Campbell Meeker at SoleStruck $154*
2. Jeffrey Campbell Brisbane Wedge Boot at Nasty Gal $192
3. Chelsea Crew Savoy Black Wedge at LuLu’s $73
4. Jeffrey Campbell 99 at SoleStruck $109 *
5. Jeffrey Campbell Mary Fur at SoleStruck $164
6. Jeffrey Campbell Tick at SoleStruck $169
7. Jeffrey Campbell Solvang at SoleStruck $188
8. Billie at Aldo $110
9. Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks at SoleStruck $124 *
10. Angeles Tana Taupe Suede Lace Up Wedge at LuLu’s $52
* On my Christmas List
So are you a wedge/platform or stiletto kinda gal?
personally I’m a stiletto freakkkk butttt I have fallen in love with number 6 and number 10 on your list… beautiful. Nice Post.
I luv Platform shoes! But number 10 on your list will def be on my christmas list!
I used to wish for spice girl platform shoes! I def love that wedges are making such a huge comeback in fashion trends.
I love 1, 4, 5, 6, & 9 JC’s shoes are one of my fav! xoxo
I luvvv wedges i am currently searching for the Bcbg black suede Paris wedges with the hot pink bottom…Owww!
love your blog! Thanks for the love, following you too!