Hey B.A.D girls! Just want to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday!
Holiday traditions are what makes each family unique, so embrace them. I love hearing how others choose to celebrate special occasions, so feel free to share with me!
Here is what I am looking forward to this year:
– Time at home with my immediate family. We are very close and with my hectic schedule it feels like I barely see them.
– My mom’s home cooked Christmas dinner and chilled Coquito.
– Opening gifts at midnight.
– Playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii all day. This is of course assuming I get it as a gift this yr! 😉
– Spending time with my boyfriends family.
– Taking donations to the local shelter.
I hope this holiday season treats you all well! Enjoy the time spent with family and loved ones. Throw diets out the window. Give without expecting to receive in return. Smile, laugh and always be grateful for what you DO have.
Merry Christmas Doll!! I want Just Dance 2 too!!! Hope you get it! 🙂
Thank you!! I did! I cant stop playing!! Hope your Christmas was great!! xoxo
I want some coquito and Just dance!
Hope you got one or the other or better yet..BOTH!!
hope you had a merry christmas darling!!
thank you so much for the comment on my full time fabulous blog. i really appreciate it. =) you’re awesome!
Full Time Fabulous – Kristy
Thanks doll!! Same to you! Best of luck..the days are winding down!!! 🙂