Happy 2011 B.A.D Girls!!
I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year!
So once your hangover subsided were you able to think about what you want to accomplish this year? I don’t really believe too much in resolutions, but prefer setting goals for myself. This weekend I took some time to really think about where I want to be when 2011 comes to a close. Here are some photos from my night of INSPIRATION.
When deciding on my goals for 2011 I obviously made sure they were inline with being a B.A.D Girl!
Be (B)eautiful: inside and out.
Be (A)uthentic: true to yourself, Real, Original
Be (D)etermined: Go after what you want and get it, achieve your goals
Here are a few of my current goals for the first half of 2011!
- Get it right, get it tight! Back in the gym for a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Snack Smarter. Cut out unnecessary snacking and late night eating.
- Make a difference. Get out and volunteer more. First up is working with CAW in NYC.
- Experiment with a new trend for the Spring like mixing prints and patterns.
- Re-connect with my passion for dance.
- Travel overseas.
- Land a new, better paying job.
- Launch my clothing and accessory brand.
- Grow my blog- new look and features to make SMB bigger, better and BADder.
What are some of your goals or things you are looking forward to this year?!