My favorite thing about Fall/Winter fashion is being able to rock a great pair of boots. This season I have been obsessed with lace up combat boots. I don’t think you can visit a shoe department with out seeing a pair. They can be dressed up or down and there are so many styles to choose from. Combat boots have always been associated with being tough and I love that about them. I have 3 pairs and counting.
You can check out my blue ones from Doll House that I rocked with a skirt and knit tights HERE. I will be posting pics of my new military inspired Guess pair next week!
Get your dose and SHOP the Boots:
1. Amery Brown Stud Collar Boots – Top Shop £68.00
2. Dune Tenessee Cleated Sole Lace up Boots – Asos $170
3. Canvas Combat Boots – Nasty Gal $68
4. Asos Archive Ankle Boot – Asos $137
5. Tundraa – Steve Madden $150
6. Jeffrey Campbell Rosie Cutout Combat Boot – Nasty Gal $258
7. Troopa – Steve Madden $100
8. Isolate – Steve Madden $160
9. Perrin – Steve Madden $170
10. Rock This Way – ModCloth $100
So who wants to get laced up with me?!