Fashions Night Out is happening this Thursday Sept. 8th, 2011 all over New York City and I can’t wait! I scoured through all the lists of retailers on the FNO website to dig up some of the best events going down. B.A.D Girl approved!
Here are a few of my top spots to check out (in no particular order):
1. Marc Jacobs – 163 Mercer Street: Carnival food, games, champagne, special guests and a limited edition tote bag for shoppers.
2. Kiehls – 109 3rd Ave: Karaoke Karnival Hosted by AJ Mclean of BSB! I DIE.
3. Manolo Blahnik – 31 West 54th St: Milkshakes and Manolos event with Sarah Jessica Parker as she unveils her shoe she designed with Manolo himself.
4. Nicole Miller – 77 Greene St: Night of fashion and Music by host Harley Viera Newton and drinks by Absolute Vodka all night!
5. Victoria’s Secret – 591 Broadway: VS Angels one of them being the gorgeous Adriana Lima will be taking photos with shoppers and hosting the party at vicky’s!
6. Elie Tahari – 417 West Broadway: Treats and cocktails, a dj spinning tunes, male models and the chance to meet Elie Tahari at the SOHO location. Sign me up!
7. DVF SOHO – 135 Wooster St: Capture the moment in a custom flipbook photo booth and get a sneak sample of new fragrance, DIANE. Dranks and d’oeuvres on deck too!
8. Christian Louboutin – 59 Horatio St: This event will have major shoe porn, Grey Goose vodka, an eyelash bar with custom Christian Louboutin creations, a hair parlor and more!
9. DASH – 119 Spring Street: DJ Pauly D of Jersey Shore will be getting the party rockin and perhaps a Kim K. sighting?!
And these are just to name a few, the list of events is out of control! Check it out and get ready to shop!
Are you hitting up any events for FNO in your city?
More Fashions Night Out Info HERE