I was reallllyy excited to finally order these NCLA nails wraps (via Shop Jeen) since I have been eying them for a minute. Plus, I am a huge fan of designer Melody Eshani. Here is what I thought of ’em!
- Awesome designs that are different than what is currently out there.
- You can probably get at least 2-3 wears out of the set- comes with 2 full sheets
- I got major compliments- even strangers stopped to ask about them!
- They stayed put while washing my hair!
- Taking them off was super easy; they literally peeled right off like stickers.
- The nail wraps seemed to be designed for longer nails. I had a hard time getting the best part of each design to fit entirely on my nail so I had to cut the bottom part of each sticker to fit them properly.
- The wraps don’t lay on to the nail as nicely as the real polish strips by Sally Hansen.
- It took me a good 2 hours to do my nails with trying to cut, fit and shape them to my nail properly.
Have you tried using any of the nail wrap/sticker/strip products out there? What do you think of them?
Buy the Melody Eshani x NCLA Nail Wraps ($16) HERE