I was contacted by hair care company CoilyHeadChick to review some of the products from their line for curly-haired girls. Now, I don’t normally wear my hair curly because I find the maintenance to be too much with my hectic schedule. However, I do love trying out new products since my hair has changed as an adult.
Here are the three products I used on my hair:
1. Ultimate Hair Treat – A concentrated leave in moisturizer that can also be used daily.
2. Hair Perfection– A multipurpose styling gel
3. Hair Martini– A refresher hair spray for your curls.
- All natural high quality ingredients
- My hair was frizz free
- Products did not make my curls feel hard and crunchy
- I am sensitive to smells and the products left my hair smelling like baby powder, which I did not like.
- Whenever I touched my hair I felt residue from the product on my hands – even after my hair dried completely.
I will definitely give CoilyHeadChick another try and I am thinking about mixing them up with some of my other curly hair products to see what kind of results I get.
Do you have curly hair?
What products do you use on your hair daily?
Visit the CoilyHeadChick site for more info!
P.s. I am in desperate need of a hair cut and my curls are obviously feeling the pain!