Layering jewelry pieces is one of my favorite things to do to make an outfit interesting! I know a lot of people get scared to do this and I refuse to let any B.A.D. Girl shy away from a trend so here ya go!
Step 1: Start with a Blank Canvas
- The top you wear should showcase the necklaces you are wearing and not be too busy. I recommend a classic tee or tank.
Step 2: Decide on Your Look
- The pieces you will use all depend on the look you are going for that day, but try to keep the general style of your necklaces the same. Don’t be scared to mix metals like gold and silver together, it adds dimension to your look.
Step 3: Pick Out A Statement Piece
- I recommend picking a statement necklace or a choker. This piece should be the thickest and/or boldest and should rest on your collar bone. I am wearing the Sun & Moon Choker I designed for MyTee B.A.D.
Step 4: Decide on the Number of Necklaces
- 3 necklaces is definitely the perfect amount to create a nice layered look. You can always do more if you want to!
Step 5: Finish With a Pendant Necklace
- The last necklace you put on should be the longest one so a pendant necklace is always your best bet!
Step 6: Admire Your Work
Stare at yourself in the mirror, post a pic to instagram and pat yourself on the back!