Crop tops are everywhere and I think that anyone regardless of their size can get in on this trend if they really want to.
How to Wear a Crop Top:
- Find a style that works for you. There are so many available that range from really fitted/cropped to longer and more loose.
- Pair it with high waist shorts or pants. This allows you to cover up more of your tummy.
- For a modest look have your bottom cover your belly button so you show just a hint of skin.
- Elastic waist bottoms like maxi skirts are also perfect to pair with crop tops.
- If you don’t want to show any skin layer it up with a fitted tank underneath the crop top.
- DIY! Take an old tee and cut it yourself so it is a length you are comfortable with.
- Don’t forget to accessorize!
How do you rock crop tops?
P.s. This photo is from a recent photo shoot I styled and shot for MyTee B.A.D! The sugar skull crop tee is brand new! Enter SMB20 at checkout to save 20% on your order!
Let’s Connect: Bloglovin’ Facebook Twitter Instagram Shop
good tips. im gonna try to wear a crop top now!
Cool stuff! And wow – loooving the hair!
Definitely agree with wearing it with high-waisted pants/shorts or skirt. Keep it classy ladies!