If there is one movie that defined my childhood it was CLUELESS! I can’t even begin to tell you how obsessed I was with this film. I am pretty sure I can still recite all of the lines and no closet will EVER be more impressive than the one Cher had. I mean, come on, that computer program to pick out your outfits?! Legendary.
So since the 90’s are back in full force creating a totally Clueless costume is super easy. Here are two costume ideas I put together inspired by Ms. Cher Horowitz.
- Lil Red Dress (not an Alaia) via Tobi Here
- Red Pumps via Nasty Gal Here
- White Feather Boa via Amazon Here
- Pearl Earrings by Ralph Lauren Here
- Cropped Black Sweater via Shopstyle Here
- White Button Up Top via Forever 21 Here
- Plaid Mini Skirt via Forever 21 Here
- Over the Knee Socks via Urban Outfitters Here
- Mary Jane Pumps by Dolce Vita Here
- Beret Hat via Asos Here
- Mini Backpack via Nasty Gal Here
Don’t forget about Dionne, Tai and Amber for costume ideas! You could also do really good couples costumes with Cher and Christian/Josh, Dionne and Murrary and Tai and Travis!
So to end this post I leave you with this…
“And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much.” -Cher
Will you be dressing up for Halloween?
p.s. You can see my DIY costume from last year Here and Here!
omg I loveeee this!
remember when we used to recite the movie and re-enact it? lmao classic.
I’ve got an idea I still have to figure out how to put it together though. This is a great idea!
Thanks Kayla! Keep me posted on what/who you end up being!
Really nice ideas.
lol love it! Daria is still my favorite 🙂
This is so cute! Great styling for her looks!
Oh the 90’s ….Lol They were awesome!
take me back please!!! 🙂