If there is one movie that defined my childhood it was CLUELESS! I can’t even begin to tell you how obsessed I was with this film. I am pretty sure I can still recite all of the lines and no closet will EVER be more impressive than the one Cher had. I mean, come on, that computer program to pick out your outfits?! Legendary.
So since the 90’s are back in full force creating a totally Clueless costume is super easy. Here are two costume ideas I put together inspired by Ms. Cher Horowitz.
- Lil Red Dress (not an Alaia) via Tobi Here
- Red Pumps via Nasty Gal Here
- White Feather Boa via Amazon Here
- Pearl Earrings by Ralph Lauren Here
- Cropped Black Sweater via Shopstyle Here
- White Button Up Top via Forever 21 Here
- Plaid Mini Skirt via Forever 21 Here
- Over the Knee Socks via Urban Outfitters Here
- Mary Jane Pumps by Dolce Vita Here
- Beret Hat via Asos Here
- Mini Backpack via Nasty Gal Here
So to end this post I leave you with this…
“And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much.” -Cher
Will you be dressing up for Halloween?