I find myself getting a lot more into beauty and make up lately and I want to share with you girls some products I am really loving! I made a video review and unfortunately my voice came out low, but feel free to check it out anyway and please subscribe to my channel!
Ouidad Define & Shine Curl Styling Gel Cream, $24
- This is my absolute favorite product from the Ouidad line and its the only product I use to style my curly hair now. It helps prevent frizz and has great hold. No hairspray needed with this baby!
Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream, $15.99
- Love this product for days I want coverage without having to get done up. Its lightweight and smells yummy!
Maybelline FIT Me! Shine Free Foundation Stick, $8
- I currently use this as my everyday go to foundation. It is easy to apply, gives me nice coverage and helps keep me shine free!
Beauty Blender Sponge, $19.99
- I am a bit late on this product, but I am SO happy I picked one up! I use mine everyday to apply any and everything to my face. I get better application using the beauty blender over my finger tips because our hands contain natural oils. Plus, we shouldn’t touch our faces with out hands at all! Get one, I promise you will love it!
Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose, $4
- All I have to say is it smells like skittles (the red ones!) and its a nice color too!
Mally Beauty Age Rebel Eyeshadow Stick- Smoky Quartz, $28
- This is a really nice eye shadow stick that has amazing staying power and makes application so easy! No shadow brush needed!
Benefit They’re Real Mascara, $23
- The brush is what sets this mascara apart. Its designed to allow for vertical application so you can catch all those pesky hairs. It’s amazing, but my one complaint is that it leaves me with serious raccoon eyes. Its hard to get off!
What is a product you are currently obsessed with? Share with me!
Let’s Connect: Bloglovin’ Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube Shop
I’ve been thinking about buying the beautyblender sponge. I almost picked one up the last time I was in Sephora…now you are making re-think about it lol
Do it! I use it apply everything, lotion, primer, foundation you name it!
I’m so mad you didn’t tell me about the Maybelline FIT stick until after I went shopping lol I like their FIT products since it has a really pale shade for me 🙂
Benefit’s They’re Real is the best!
I think i mentioned it on your october faves post! 😉 try it, i like it!
fabulous video, thanks for the tips!!
Youre welcome! Thanks for checking it out!
Love baby lips way too much- gonna try some of your suggestions xxx
let me knowif you try any and what you think! xo