I find myself getting a lot more into beauty and make up lately and I want to share with you girls some products I am really loving! I made a video review and unfortunately my voice came out low, but feel free to check it out anyway and please subscribe to my channel!
- This is my absolute favorite product from the Ouidad line and its the only product I use to style my curly hair now. It helps prevent frizz and has great hold. No hairspray needed with this baby!
Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream, $15.99
- Love this product for days I want coverage without having to get done up. Its lightweight and smells yummy!
- I currently use this as my everyday go to foundation. It is easy to apply, gives me nice coverage and helps keep me shine free!
Beauty Blender Sponge, $19.99
- I am a bit late on this product, but I am SO happy I picked one up! I use mine everyday to apply any and everything to my face. I get better application using the beauty blender over my finger tips because our hands contain natural oils. Plus, we shouldn’t touch our faces with out hands at all! Get one, I promise you will love it!
- All I have to say is it smells like skittles (the red ones!) and its a nice color too!
- This is a really nice eye shadow stick that has amazing staying power and makes application so easy! No shadow brush needed!
- The brush is what sets this mascara apart. Its designed to allow for vertical application so you can catch all those pesky hairs. It’s amazing, but my one complaint is that it leaves me with serious raccoon eyes. Its hard to get off!
What is a product you are currently obsessed with? Share with me!