The deadline is quickly approaching to enter this amazing contest being hosted by HPNOTIQ! You have until December 8th, 2013 to submit your photos and show how you plan to SPARKLELOUDER and celebrate New Year’s Eve this year by uploading a photo using the Hpnotiq SparkleLouder app! It’s so easy and you could very well win yourself a diamond ring and/or a trip to NYC! What are you waiting for? Think positive and enter!
- Win one of 20 EFFY Blue Topaz & Diamond Rings ($1,250 value)- four winners selected each week!
- A chance to win the Grand Prize: A New Year’ Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to New York City for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!
How to Enter:
- Visit the Offical Hpnotiq SparkleLouder Contest Page
- Upload a pic showing how you plan to SparkleLouder on NewYear’s Eve- whether it’s a glam outfit/makeup look, you with your girlfriends or a selfie. Be creative!
- Then use the Hpnotiq “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine!
- Submit and Share your photo with your friends. You can enter as many times as you want!
- Cross your fingers!
My Ideal New Year’s Eve Party Plans
I know it might be a little bit early to start thinking about NYE when we haven’t even celebrated Thanksgiving, but think of it this way if you win you wont have to worry about your plans for ringing in the new year, right?
I normally spend NYE out and about since I still live at home with my parentals, but my ideal NYE party plan would involve hosting a really over the top masquerade cocktail party with all of my favorite people. I hate going to clubs/bars on NYE because they are crowded, overpriced and you can barely get a drink from the bar if you are lucky. At my party I would ask all guests to dress up in super glam outfits, a fabulous mask and I would serve delicious food and drinks like this yummy cocktail from Hpnotiq.
Doesn’t this drink sound good? You can check out other delicious cocktail recipes from Hpnotiq HERE.
The app and contest entry can be found HERE!
Good Luck B.A.D. Girls!
P.s. Don’t forget to share and Tag your pics with hashtag #SparkleLouder
*DISCLOSURE* This Post is Sponsored by HPNOTIQ