I’m back with my second gift guide for this year (1st one here) and it is for the beauty lovers on your holiday shopping list! I love shopping for beauty items and they really do make the best gifts. Am I the only one who buys something because the packaging is so cute? Here are some of my top beauty items that I think will make kick-ass gifts!
- The beauty blender will make a perfect gift for any female on your list ($39.95)
- Lime Crime makes the most pigmented lipsticks in the. best. colors. ($18)
- Ouidad’s Gift Sets have everything you need to be curl ready on the go ($27)
- A palette with the best shadow shades for everyday ($27)
- 12 mini nail polishes from Deborah Lippmann ($78)
- The cutest freakin’ perfume bottle: Dot by Marc Jacobs ($92)
- I’m dying for a Clarisonic brush and this kit is awesome! ($150)
- For those who like all natural products this duo by Ole Herickson is great! ($10)
- A kit with samples of ALL of Benefit’s best sellers ($36)
Sephora is hosting Cyber Week with tons of deals, free samples and free shipping on online orders! My favorite hair care brand Ouidad is also hosting their Annual Friends and Family Sale with deals, free shipping and free gifts with your purchase!
Check out my Gift Guide for Holiday Gifts under $50
Are you shopping or wishing for any beauty items this year?