I used to think shopping for the dudes in my life was such a challenge, but many companies are doing a great job at offering really unique items for guys. I scoured the web and narrowed down my favorite gift ideas for the lucky men in our lives. These gifts could work for the boyfriend, hubby, bro and even your pops!
- Mantry (The Modern Man’s Pantry) offers 6 American Artisan food products in a wooden crate each month along with recipes! ($75)
- A cute beanie by Joyrich ($53)
- This portable USB charger offers extended battery life for your devices ($129)
- Dope coffee mug for the hip hop lover ($18)
- Love the leather details on this wardrobe staple ($64)
- A face moisturizer that will also condition his beard/facial hair ($34)
- Wrenches, rulers, protractors and drill guides all packaged in a credit card sized sheet of hard titanium. ($33)
- A gift set with 7 bow ties in great prints ($101)
- The complete series of Breaking Bad on DVD is jam packed with extras! ($244)
- These wallets are so cool and made out of paper that is water and tear resistant ($15)
Check out my other Gift Guides: Beauty lovers and Gifts under $50
How is your holiday shopping coming along?
Let’s Connect: Bloglovin Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube SHOP
Love that hoodie!
Me too! xo
I think men are so hard to shop for. The items on this list are wonderful options.
Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
Great gift ideas! I usually get fashion items because I’m expected to make everyone else stylish :p