I’ve mentioned in previous posts how I no longer set resolutions or goals because they are future focused and don’t allow for you to feel accomplished NOW. This leads to feeling discouraged and straying off from what you set out to accomplish. I set standards that I vow to stick to on a daily basis that will ultimately allow me to be happy, positive and successful everyday not 1, 3 or 6 months from now.
My New Standards for 2014:
- Eat Cleaner. I am eliminating McDonald’s and Burger King from my diet.
- Blog Consistently. Publish at least 3 blog posts a week.
- Save Money. I am going to put away a minimum amount each month.
- Grow My Business. Do at least one thing aimed at growth everyday.
- Get Organized. I am buying a planner and creating the day that I want in advance.
What standards will you be implementing for the New Year?