Target is attacking our wallets once again with the release of their latest designer capsule collection with London based fashion label Peter Pilotto. The designers behind the brand are Christopher De Vos and Peter Pilotto. They are best known for their wild prints and feminine meets tough girl aesthetic and their collection for Target is just that.
I have been wanting to rock an entire printed outfit for some time now and with the arrival of this collection I may finally cross this off my fashion bucket list! I picked out my favorites to share with you so let me know what pieces, if any, catch your eye!
- Colorblock Blazer, $49.99
- Blue and White Printed Dress, $29.99
- Floral Print/Lace Blouse, $34.99
- Printed Stripe Top, $29.99
- Floral Print Pouch, $22.99
- Belted Moto Jacket, $59.99
- Printed Bikini Top, $22.99/Printed Bikini Bottom $16.99
- Floral/Check Print Sweatshirt, $29.99
- Beach Tote, $39.99
- Light Blue Printed Skirt, $34.99
Will you shop the collection?