I pretty much live at the gym. I do my best to go at least 5 days a week and I am very proud to say that I’ve stuck to that commitment since I started on my fitness journey back in January. It has become part of my daily routine and I don’t feel 100% if I don’t get a good work out in. Being that I frequent the gym on the regular I thought I would share with you all some of my must-have items that I carry in my gym bag.
1. Headphones: I only use headphones when I am at the gym or flying in an airplane. I find them uncomfortable so there is no way I was going to spend a lot of money on a pair so finding these bright pink babies for just $5 at Target was a total win for me! They work great!
2. Lifting Gloves: I train at the gym by lifting weights where it can get heavy and strenuous so protecting my hands from callouses is a must! These Harbinger gloves allow for a comfortable fit, natural grip with built in gel pads that cushion key stress points so I can lift heavier with little discomfort. A must for fit chicks!
3. Fitness ArmBand: Pretty necessary if you like to listen to your own music at the gym. I really like this SonicBoom Armband by Nathan. It has moisture-wicking material that maximizes sweat resistance and unlike other bands the case is fitted to the phone and doesn’t stick (with sweat) to my arm because of extra material around it.
4. Hand Sanitizer: I always make sure to wash my hands after my workout but hand sanitizer is always good to have for emergencies or when the gym is out of soap! I love Bath & Body works sanitizers.
5. Evian Facial Spray: I love this Evian spray and use it after every work out. I rinse my face and then spray it on to help hydrate, tone and refresh my skin. Its important after a good sweat to cleanse your skin as quickly as possible to prevent breakouts. I love it to refresh and cool my skin too because I get really red/hot after cardio. I will also spray it in other areas like my chest, back or stomach to do a quick cleanse after a really sweaty gym session.
6. Blotting Papers: I use these after a less intense workout where I didn’t sweat too much on my face to touch up my skin and give it a matte look.
7. Lip Balm: I bought a lip balm just for my gym bag so I am always prepared and moisturized.
8. Feminine Wipes: Always good to have so you can freshen up if you have errands or quick plans after you leave the gym. These wipes by SweetSpot are so luxe with essential oils, soothing botanicals and complement feminine PH!
9. Combination Lock: I prefer a combination lock so I don’t have to worry about carrying around a key (and possibly losing it) while working out.
What’s in your gym bag?
Share with me in the comments section and make sure to follow along with me on my fitness journey on my new Instagram account!
P.s. Evian is hosting a giveaway for its Facial Spray and you can enter here!
Post Powered by BrandBacker.