The very highly anticipated Balmain for H&M collection drop this Thursday, November 5th at 8 am EST and while the collection is absolutely gorgeous the prices aren’t as pretty with a few of the pieces selling for well over $500! I can only hope the quality of the garments reflects the hefty price tags that come along with it. Balmain is one of my favorite fashion houses and owning a piece designed by Olivier Rousteing, one of the hottest designers of our generation just might make the splurge worth it.
However, if you’re like me and you love designer fashion but are on a real-girl budget I picked out my favorite pieces from the collection that I think are worth digging deep and dropping that extra cash.
- Balmain x H&M Moto Jacket $399: Everyone should own a genuine leather jacket and why not make it a designer one by Balmain while you’re at it.
- Balmain x H&M Blazer $129: A blazer is another closet staple that’s worth the investment and umm hello you can be twinning with North West!
- Balmain x H&M Beaded Silk Top $129: Embellishments and embroidered details are a Balmain signature and I think this top is a lot more practical compared to the dresses in the collection. You can wear this to work and for a night out.
- Balmain x H&M Silk-Blend Velvet Dress $149: This black dress is a bit more understated compared to the others in the collection but I bet you will get more than just one use out of it.
- Balmain x H&M T-Shirt $34.99: I live for a good white tee and if you wanna add the Balmain logo in velvet flock print motif then I am all over it.
- Balmain x H&M Wool Hat $17.99: This is technically part of the mens collection but its definitely unisex and perfect for covering up those messy hair days.
- Balmain x H&M Sandal Boots $199: Shoes are always worth the splurge in my book and these leather black and gold heels are everything!
- Balmain x H&M Clutch $149: This 100% leather bag embroidered with sequins, beads and rhinestones will be a piece that you can keep in your closet for years to come and pull out whenever you need to get a little fancy.
- Balmain x H&M Accessories: Purchasing designer accessories which tend to be more affordable is a great way to mix high and low fashion. I personally like the gold pieces and the aviator sunglasses!
- Balmain x H&M Satin Pants $99: You can’t really go wrong with a good pair of black pants made from mulberry silk and these high-waisted babies are so nice you will get plenty of uses out of them!
View the entire Balmain x H&M Collection HERE.
Will you be shopping the collection? Let me know in the comments section!