Shopping for the male species can be difficult especially when they tell you they don’t want anything in particular as a gift. In my experience men like practicality or stuff that allows them to either build/fix something or play like a 5 year old. I also like to buy men gifts I know they wont purchase for themselves. So here is my list of gift ideas for the dudes on your list.
- Herschel Supply Co. Weekender Bag ($79): A stylish travel bag is something most men wont buy for themselves and this one has a handy little shoe compartment that they will really dig.
- Man Crates Personalized Barware ($99): These personalized pint glasses will make an awesome gift for anyone on your list and they also come with 4 personalized wooden coasters that double up as bottle openers. They come shipped with snacks in a sealed wooden crate that will look really cool in his man-cave or office.
- Mayrons Good Junk Stuff ($30): Most men don’t like to buy personal care items and instead sneak to use our stuff. This is a moisture barrier cream that heals and soothes chafing, dryness and irritation down there – and everywhere.
- The Rap Yearbook ($18.95): If your guy is a music lover this book will be a cool gift that chronicles the most important rap song written every year since then, deconstructing history, culture and the personal lives of definitive artists. Complete with a foreword by Ice-T.
- Build Your Own R2D2 Kit ($26): Guys love putting shit together. This kit includes everything he would need to build the ultimate paper model measuring a foot tall with 3 LED lights and audio tracks that play authentic R2D2 sounds.
- Roll Up Travel Charger ($29): This portable charger minimizes cable clutter and maximizes style by placing multiple charging outlets on a single bar that rolls up into a sturdy canvas mat. He can refuel up to four devices simultaneously while occupying just a single wall outlet.
- Skeye HD Camera Mini Drone Quadcopter ($100): Drones are the new adult toy and this Mini drone with on-board HD camera features ready-to-fly technology with 2 flight modes for beginners or advanced drone users. Record birds-eye views of your favorite places and it also allows you to do tricks + turns with the included remote control.
What do you buy for your guys? Share with me in the comments section!